There are different options to deploy the contents to your Azure app services i.e direct from Visual Studio, FTP/FTPs, GitHub or local Git, External Repo.
Today, this article covers how to deploy contents from One Drive to Azure App service.
How to Deploy One Drive Contents to Azure ?
1. First visit Azure Portal, click App Services > Deployment Options > Deployment Source. Now click Source, then select OneDrive (or Dropbox) for deployment. (You need to Disconnect existing connection)
2. Go to Configure Settings > Authorize > Click Ok. You need to login your One Drive and Click Yes. (This lets Azure to synchronize with One Drive)
3. Then wait until authorization validates and then after you can click Ok.
4. Once your configuration is done and again Click Ok.
4. Now, you can click on Sync to synchronize changes from One Drive folder and deploy that changes to Azure App.