Once again, Visual Studio has brought free offering to its Developers. Now you can access premium subscriptions (DataCamp, LinkedIn Learning, Pluralsights) with new Visual Studio Dev Essentials Program.
What is Visual Studio Dev Essentials ?
Visual Studio Dev Essentials is a new free developer offering from Microsoft. You can get free membership to this program which offers wide range of benefits including developer tools and services, training and support.
How to Get Premium Subscription with Visual Studio ?
Before starting, make sure you have an email account from Microsoft (hotmail, outlook). If not, make an outlook email account.
1. Once you have Microsoft email, go to Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
Then, click on Join or Access now.
2. You will be asked to login to your account (if you haven’t).
3. After that, check your account details and continue.
4. Once you successfully login, below Visual Studio Dev Essentials click on the link Use your benefits.
5. Now, you’ll find a welcome popup, so click confirm.
Finally, you will have free access to lots of Microsoft Developers tools. Also, you’ll also get free Azure Credit, if you’ve a working credit card.
If you’ve any questions, please leave it below in comment. If you find this post helpful, don’t forget to share.