Microsoft Azure is the next big thing happening in this cloud-first era. Azure Portal adds the features and phenomenal updates as per demand. Sometimes, this might lead lagging behind your Azure skills.
For this reason, every year the local community organize Azure Bootcamp. This help to spread the knowledge about Azure.
What is Global Azure Bootcamp?
Global Azure Bootcamp is a free one-day Azure training event. It is hosted globally by the local communities and cloud user groups.
The Global Azure Bootcamp 2017 will make its 5th year. Above that, the grand event will take place on Saturday, April 22 2017. This year the Global Azure Bootcamp will happen in 220+ location globally.
Besides that, the community members will learn about the Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing. This event is an independent and community-driven and supported by Microsoft.
How can you support this event?
You can support the Global Azure Bootcamp 2017 in various ways by:
- Organizing an event in your community. You can register the event by Friday, April 7, 2017.
- Volunteering at a local community event. If know Azure then be a speaker. On the day of the event, you can help with setup, registration to make the event go successfully.
- Sponsoring a local event. Chances are any local event would welcome sponsors. Reach out to local organizers about sponsoring them.
- Attend a community event. The event happens all over the world. You can support this community by registering for an event. Find the local event happening at your nearest location.
- Promote the event. Share about Global Azure Bootcamp 2017 happening at your location. You can use Social media hashtag #GlobalAzure on Twitter and Facebook.
Are You Interested to Join ?
Well, Global Azure Bootcamp 2017 is the great worldwide cloud community event. You can get involved and help support your local Azure community.