Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs) are the technology enthusiasts who loves to build communities on their college and share their experience and knowledge with their collegues.
What is Microsoft Student Partners Program ?
The Microsoft Student Partners Program is an annual award program spanning over 100 countries around the world designed to recognize and reward the most worthy computing science related students for their contribution to the college/university technical community.
What benefits do Microsoft Student Partners get ?
- Exclusive MSP events conducted by Microsoft
- MSDN subscription (worth $1,199)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Credit ($150/mo for 1 year)
- Rewards & Recognition for top performers
- Networking opportunities
- Technical training & resources
- Interactions with MVPs & Microsoft Employees
- Internship & Recruitment opportunities’
Besides, that you will also have chances for :
Leadership Skills : Hosting workshops, hackathons and demos on college to build community of students.
Build Resume : Working with Microsoft professionals, one can enhance their technical skills and all this you can have it on your CV (Resume).
Exclusive Access : Join exclusive Microsoft training events to expertise your carrer skills and access to latest technology events.
Can I Apply for MSP Program ?
Yes, you can apply for MSP Program if you’re eligible for MSP candidate as following criteria :
- Must be 18 + years old.
- Bachelor/Master degree student at partnered college/university.
- Full time Computer Science related degree or recognized course.
- Passionate about technology and share them with your college community.